Target EHR Login and View Your Target Schedule.
Login to Target EHR, the Target Team Member Services employee portal, and view your work schedule, payslips and benefits.
Target Ehr was created by Target to provide better services to its 345.000 employees.
Target EHR Login.
How do I log in to the Target EHR Team Member Services website?
- Go to https://itgtpb.target.com/ from any internet browser.
- Enter your Target LAN ID in the Username field. If you do not have a Target LAN ID, then enter your 8 digit Target Team Member number in the username.
- Enter your Target EHR Password in the Password field.
- Click on “Logon”.
New employees must to create a password first before logging in to EHR. Click on the “workbench” on the Target in-store computer.. Enter your 8 digit Target Member ID number and click on the “forgot password” link. Follow the instructions and the system will give you a temporary password.
Target Schedule – How do I View My Target Schedule?
How do I view my Target work schedule from home?
- Go to the Target SSO webpage at http://target.com/myschedule. The page will re-direct to a url beginning with https://seclogin.target.com.
- Enter your Target Login ID in the “Login ID” field.
- Enter your Target password in the password field.
- Click on “Login”.
- Once you have logged in, click on the red “Scheduling and Timekeeping” button, and then “View my Schedule”.
- Your Login ID for the Target Schedule page is your Target LAN ID or Target Team Member Number. The LAN ID is a combination of letters and numbers.
- The Target LAN ID is used to login to a Target in-store computer.
- The Target Team Member Number is the ID that is used on time clocks.
- The Team Member Number can be found on your paycheck or your Team Member Discount Card
- You cannot request time off from home. It must be done in-store.
- You can also view your Target Schedule by downloading the “Kronos Mobile” app, and log in with your eHR credentials. You will also need to enter the server as https://mytimemobile.target.com, to sign in with the Kronos App.
If you forget your password, then call the Target Client Support Center (CSC) at the phone number 1-612-304-HELP (1-612-304-4357).
Target EHR Login Problems.
If you cannot log in it can often be helped by:
- Checking that your CAPS LOCK button is OFF on your keyboard. Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Log in with another wen-browser. Chrome usually works, but you can also try Internet Explorer or Mozilla.
- Try logging in in “Incognito Mode”, or similar, or clear your browser cache and cookies.
If you continue to have problems, then share your issue below in the comment section.