Target EHR Login and View Your Target Schedule.
Login to Target EHR, the Target Team Member Services employee portal, and view your work schedule, payslips and benefits.
Target Ehr was created by Target to provide better services to its 345.000 employees.
Target EHR Login.
How do I log in to the Target EHR Team Member Services website?
- Go to https://itgtpb.target.com/ from any internet browser.
- Enter your Target LAN ID in the Username field. If you do not have a Target LAN ID, then enter your 8 digit Target Team Member number in the username.
- Enter your Target EHR Password in the Password field.
- Click on “Logon”.
New employees must to create a password first before logging in to EHR. Click on the “workbench” on the Target in-store computer. Enter your 8 digit Target Member ID number and click on the “forgot password” link. Follow the instructions and the system will give you a temporary password.
Remember, you can only access the Target Workbench in-store, as it is an intranet application.
Target Schedule – How do I View My Target Schedule?
How do I view my Target work schedule from home?
- Go to the Target SSO webpage at http://target.com/myschedule. The page will re-direct to a url beginning with https://seclogin.target.com.
- Enter your Target Login ID in the “Login ID” field.
- Enter your Target password in the password field.
- Click on “Login”.
- Once you have logged in, click on the red “Scheduling and Timekeeping” button, and then “View my Schedule”.
- Your Login ID for the Target Schedule page is your Target LAN ID or Target Team Member Number. The LAN ID is a combination of letters and numbers.
- The Target LAN ID is used to login to a Target in-store computer.
- The Target Team Member Number is the ID that is used on time clocks.
- The Team Member Number can be found on your paycheck or your Team Member Discount Card
- You cannot request time off from home. It must be done in-store.
- You can also view your Target Schedule by downloading the “Kronos Mobile” app, and log in with your eHR credentials. You will also need to enter the server as https://mytimemobile.target.com, to sign in with the Kronos App.
If you forget your password, then call the Target Client Support Center (CSC) at the phone number 1-612-304-HELP (1-612-304-4357).
Target SSO Login.
Target SSO means “Target Single Sign On”. The Target SSO login page is https://mytimemobile.target.com, which re-directs to https://seclogin.target.com/securitybrokerage/forms/login.fcc. Enter your login credentials to sign in.
Target MyTime Mobile Login.
How do I log in to view my Target schedule on my mobile phone?
Viewing your Target schedule from a mobile phone is easy: Head to the login pages listed above on your mobile browser, or visit the Mobile-Optimized login page at https://mytimemobile.target.com.
Alternatively, download the KRONOS MOBILE app.
What is the Server for the Target Kronos App?
To view your Target schedule with the KRONOS Mobileapp, first search for and download the KRONOS MOBILE app ofor iOS or Android.
When prompted for a Server ID, enter: https://mytimemobile.target.com , as the server, and log in with your login credentials.
Target EHR Login Problems.
If you cannot log in it can often be helped by:
- Checking that your CAPS LOCK button is OFF on your keyboard. Usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Log in with another web-browser. Chrome usually works, but you can also try Internet Explorer or Mozilla.
- Try logging in in “Incognito Mode”, or similar, or clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Try accessing your schedule on your mobile phone, through the phone browser ot the KRONOS app.
Target Workday Login.
Workday is an app and platform for viewing company payslips and benefits. To use Target Workday, download the Workday app.
The Workday login for Target is your Target Team Member ID is your login ID. minus the two zeros-
Your Workday Password is the sam as the Target EHR in-store password.
Target HR Contacts.
Call the Target Client Support Center (CSC) at 1-612-304-4357, if you need to reset your Target EHR or KRONOS password.
Tip: To speak to an actual representative: Call the CSC phone number. Press “3” on the first round of options. On the second round of options, press “5.” On the third, press “2.”
If you continue to have problems, then share your issue below in the comment section.